Tap Delay for iPad and iPhone
Back in the “old days”, producers and engineers created delay and echo effects using tape machines. Tap Delay combines the warm sound of vintage tape echo machines with a modern, step sequencer-like tapped delay engine which continues the tradition of the tape echo machines into the 21st century.
The Tape simulation includes all relevant aspects for the recreation of a faithful analog tape sound:
- Compression and Saturation
- Tape hiss
- Tape head bias
- Wow and Flutter (Tape speed instability)
- Smooth speed / delay time changes
Three feedback filters with hipass/lowpass and bandpass characteristic simplify the creation of authentic dub echo effects.
The built-in Limiter allows for endless feedback sounds.
Use live input from any source - Microphone, Guitar, Audiobus and Inter App Audio - or take a song from your iTunes library for processing.
User interface iPad
User interface iPhone
Tap Delay and Tape Simulator
- Multi-tap delay machine
- 24 taps for rhythmic delay effects
- Tape simulation ( Saturation, Noise, Wow&Flutter )
- Alias free tape saturation through oversampling.
- MIDI control including Tempo sync
- Delay loop filter for dub effect.
- Glitch free simulation of variable tape speeds.
- Spatial echo rotation effect.
- Audiobus 2 compatible with state saving
- Inter App Audio compatible.
- Integrated iTunes player.