Cube Synth for iPad
Cube Synth is a groundbreaking new iPad synthesizer giving you the power and flexibility of
additive synthesis together with easy editing and morphing capabilities. Macro parameters
allow you to control this beast with unequalled ease.
Intelligent sound morphing capabilities enables you to easily create complex evolving sound scapes,
vocal phrases or stunning rhythms simply by choosing up to four sound sources from a predefined set.
Then add one of the predefined envelopes and a unique, complex sound preset containing thousands
of parameters is created! If you want to dive deeper into the inner secrets of this synthesis monster
you can manipulate each parameter individually to get precise control over the sound. A number of
high level parameters such as Brightness and Harmonic spread control hundreds of synthesis
parameters in a way modeled after the inner workings of natural instruments.
Cube Synth gives you also a new method of getting randomly generated sound patches in a way
you never experienced before: roll the dice!
Every single try gives you a new unique sound patch, really every try, promised…
Spectral Morphing Additive Synthesizer
- Four morphable sound sources
- up to 512 partials per voice
- harmonic/inharmonic spectra
- arbitrary noise spectra
- morphable filter banks
- 3 Envelopes with tempo sync
- 64 time/level segments per envelope
- Monophonic or polyphonic with 8 voices.
- More than 400 factory presets, unlimited user presets can be shared.
- Chorus with four delay lines.
- 8 pole Analog Phaser.
- Ensemble effect.
- Equalizer Hi/Lo.
- Stereo Echo/Delay effect.
- Hi end reverberation unit.
- Play melodies live with the onscreen keyboard. Drag fingers for slides and vibrato.
- Optionally use CoreMIDI* compatible hardware keyboard.
- Dozens of scales selectable
- Variable Keyboard layout for scale optimized playing
Full featured programmable Arpeggiator
- Uses programmable sequences with up to 32 steps.
- Can trigger single notes and chords.
- Unique randomizer generates Arpeggios with 100% usability.
- 32 Arpeggios included, unlimited useer arpeggios possible.
- For each step you can program tie, accent, transposition and note order
- Audiobus compatible (Input slot).
- Audio pasteboard. Copy audio recordings to Clipboard for use with other Apps (e.g. Intua BeatMaker and many others)
- Exchange user presets with File Sharing in iTunes.
- Support for virtual MIDI input connections.
- Publish loops and recordings online with the SoundCloud audio platform.